Another one of Nightmare's sigs

The only quarrel I have is that the right side of the gundam looks a little bit washed out, besides that it's a great sig.
 
Hmm. I like it. The text you used kinda bothers me, but it is a great sig! :thumbup1:
 
The perspective the gundam is giving me is making my eyes go WHOOOJHAOSHFIHIAG. Other than that the effects are good.
 
Its a big Improvement but if I were going to give you a tip is try and make your signature FLOW if all those crazy lines flowed with your render it would look even better then it already does just my little sig tip for you. Flow makes signatures just so much better.
 
It is a good signature in general, however, I do feel the mecha there gets sort of...shunned, as it looks too small, and inferior to the wing-bits extending onto the left side of the signature :P I wouldn't change it, I just feel sorry for him.

As I said though, good signature.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top