Mutsakman1 Poster Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 176 Oct 28, 2010 #2 Now I'm going to say..."OK Then" and then I'm going to question as to why we reverted to the 8-bit era? xD. At least they're all in the 'Don't Say Lazy' fashion
Now I'm going to say..."OK Then" and then I'm going to question as to why we reverted to the 8-bit era? xD. At least they're all in the 'Don't Say Lazy' fashion
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Oct 28, 2010 #3 Mutsakman1 said: Now I'm going to say..."OK Then" and then I'm going to question as to why we reverted to the 8-bit era? xD. At least they're all in the 'Don't Say Lazy' fashion Click to expand... Because Angeal loves his Final Fanstasy, and he loves his K-ON!
Mutsakman1 said: Now I'm going to say..."OK Then" and then I'm going to question as to why we reverted to the 8-bit era? xD. At least they're all in the 'Don't Say Lazy' fashion Click to expand... Because Angeal loves his Final Fanstasy, and he loves his K-ON!
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Oct 29, 2010 #5 BokkChoi is right, I'm a huge fan of them both and together it's simply just awesome what you can make.
BokkChoi is right, I'm a huge fan of them both and together it's simply just awesome what you can make.
R R3D S3RPENT55 EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 1,429 Oct 30, 2010 #6 Oi, I love this picture. Nice editing Angeal.