Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday October 28th 9pm EST | 6pm PST

Vote Now!

  • Argentan Night

    Points: 8 23.5%
  • Lego Fun!

    Points: 7 20.6%
  • Simpsons Night

    Points: 11 32.4%
  • Let Us Choose

    Points: 8 23.5%

  • Total voters
    34
Status
Not open for further replies.

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
egowildcardlogo1.png


WILD CARD EVENT

Date:​
Thursday October 28th, 2010


Time:
9:00 pm EST
8:00 pm CST
7:00 pm MST
6:00 pm PST
NOTE TIME CHANGE HERE!!!​

Server: DoD:S Event Server ~ 67.228.175.241:27015​

Come into vent before the event to find out what's in store for the evening, get the password and have fun talking to us!​


It's Time to VOTE... :P

This Week will be the "Let's Be Random" Week...


1) Argentan Night

Join us on our new Argentan Server!

2) Lego Fun!

LegoLand Fun!

3) Simpson's Night

PsychoSoldier9: DOH!

4) Let us Choose!

Choose Whatever Your Heart Desires to Do!
 
Why would we vote for something we could do any random night of the week if we just throw it up on the forums, or someone offers 20k CC to kill Sumac.
 
Why would we vote for something we could do any random night of the week if we just throw it up on the forums, or someone offers 20k CC to kill Sumac.

Exactly. Talk about beating a dead horse. Somebody must really love Argentan, cause another certain unnamed server just slipped away into the night but there has been everything short of skywriters hired to advertise Argentan...which has still managed to continue to drop its ranking lol

It actually rather amuses me that more people have voted for that than you can ever actually find on the server lulz
 
Ahem, I think in light of the upcoming holiday a Road Trip to a Zombiemod server should be in consideration...
 
Exactly. Talk about beating a dead horse. Somebody must really love Argentan, cause another certain unnamed server just slipped away into the night but there has been everything short of skywriters hired to advertise Argentan...which has still managed to continue to drop its ranking lol

It actually rather amuses me that more people have voted for that than you can ever actually find on the server lulz

I agree. I spent two weeks trying to populate that server. I never saw more than 5v5 and that was the best day of it. usually it sits empty with an occasional 1v1.

So much push for this map but it does not seem more populated than its former resident. why do people vote for it but never get in and try and populate it? I now am sick of that map.

PS: I voted lego, but a zombie map would be hella fun for Halloween.
 
I still dont understand why Argentan is getting votes? Do we all plan to vote on it then not show up? I think its time we take TF2 and put their votes to a good use.
 
I agree. I spent two weeks trying to populate that server. I never saw more than 5v5 and that was the best day of it. usually it sits empty with an occasional 1v1.

So much push for this map but it does not seem more populated than its former resident. why do people vote for it but never get in and try and populate it? I now am sick of that map.

PS: I voted lego, but a zombie map would be hella fun for Halloween.

"Another" map was removed because it dropped below 200th in the global server rankings. Argentan has found a good, steady, home in the sub-300th ranking range...



I have yet to find a person who doesn't enjoy the zombie mod servers. Just when you get tired of it, you can jump over and play as a wide variety of sweet zombies that are completely different style of gameplay--it's sweet.
 
I still dont understand why Argentan is getting votes? Do we all plan to vote on it then not show up? I think its time we take TF2 and put their votes to a good use.

Ha! And the bias comes out. It's ok to recruit TF2 players for something YOU want Compton, but not for something you arn't interested in. We are on to you sir. We are on to you.

And yea, I think Zombie mod would be fun. As long as there are no weapons restrictions. We have enough people ruining the fun using pistols on rocket Tuesdays for one week.
 
I have yet to find a person who doesn't enjoy the zombie mod servers. Just when you get tired of it, you can jump over and play as a wide variety of sweet zombies that are completely different style of gameplay--it's sweet.
I dont like zombie servers. Nice to meet you!
 
Ha! And the bias comes out. It's ok to recruit TF2 players for something YOU want Compton, but not for something you arn't interested in. We are on to you sir. We are on to you.

And yea, I think Zombie mod would be fun. As long as there are no weapons restrictions. We have enough people ruining the fun using pistols on rocket Tuesdays for one week.

Hey, I belong to the Hippocratic Oath Party for a reason.

Wait.... maybe that doesn't stand for what I think it does.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top