- Joined
- Jun 30, 2007
- Messages
- 6,573
ok i'm putting an end to this because it's quite honestly, immature and stupid.
I absolutely love how you troll. Yes, Kalt went away and yes I understand some people were in love with that server, however, i ask you guys, WHERE WERE YOU when the server was up? Obviously if the server was populated we would not be in this situation. Moreover, we have had several kalt events in wild card, NONE of which you have shown up to.
You are quite elegant with your words. You know how to choose your words wisely, however, words with lack of action, tends to fall on deaf ears. So either show us with your actions or ... you know the rest.
Also, if you haven't checked the front page, we'll have a weekly Kalt Event. I'm assuming we'll see you there EVERY FRIDAY.
Sorry compton, we don't troll ashley on css like you do.
Exactly. Talk about beating a dead horse. Somebody must really love Argentan, cause another certain unnamed server just slipped away into the night but there has been everything short of skywriters hired to advertise Argentan...which has still managed to continue to drop its ranking lol
It actually rather amuses me that more people have voted for that than you can ever actually find on the server lulz
I absolutely love how you troll. Yes, Kalt went away and yes I understand some people were in love with that server, however, i ask you guys, WHERE WERE YOU when the server was up? Obviously if the server was populated we would not be in this situation. Moreover, we have had several kalt events in wild card, NONE of which you have shown up to.
You are quite elegant with your words. You know how to choose your words wisely, however, words with lack of action, tends to fall on deaf ears. So either show us with your actions or ... you know the rest.
Also, if you haven't checked the front page, we'll have a weekly Kalt Event. I'm assuming we'll see you there EVERY FRIDAY.
I still dont understand why Argentan is getting votes? Do we all plan to vote on it then not show up? I think its time we take TF2 and put their votes to a good use.
Sorry compton, we don't troll ashley on css like you do.












