- Joined
- Apr 30, 2009
- Messages
- 77
thanks guys. Its just been a long road to get back to playing dod with my laptop only having 30 to 50 fps and then I got hit for two months with health issues do to kidney stones and Now with a casino trip I was lucky enough to get money for a desktop comp .I was happy im improving. Usualy I am dominated alot and not domanating much lol. I just got lucky for my kill streak I was running in and out of tank hosue on donner they just kept coming in and I would be behind them lol. or thy would stack trying to take tank. I think donner and strand are my fav ego servers. I need to start practicing with other weapons but i am horried with all but the tompson and im not much better with it lol. I get around 160 kills and die maybe 200 times. but hope to soon get alot better now that i have more free time to play.








(so about where you are on average now) with about 3-4 caps an hour and I felt ridiculously good about it. Now if I have anything less than a 2.0 K


when i had 48-0 they are al crying HACKER!!!











