[Realism] Why should you join?

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
realism_new_600.png


Because we're a happy family...

Come have fun and enjoy! :P

Realism Campaign 3 Registration




Realism1.jpg


Realism2.jpg


Realism3.jpg


Realism4.jpg


Find your name? Feel free to use these as your sig**​
 
Last edited:
♪ we are family
i got all my sisters with me
we are family,
even though ya'll ugly as can be.
 
haha, don't mind me, I'm just the dog sipping his brew in peace. I actually like it, wheee
 
I feel guilty for not attending our special sessions but I think I would let every one down. I cant shoot straight have trouble jumping, get caught on door frames etc but enjoy yourselves I wish there was more for you all to do.
 
London, I have all of those problems, so they just stick me in the corner and say shoot whatever moves. We'd love to have you come, and no one is going to yell at you.

Except maybe Stormy, he yells at everyone though. He doesnt know what "inside voice" means.
 
Really? I was the third so sign up and I didn't "make the cut" for the little graphics, but people who aren't even in our Division did? I didn't know ya disliked me THAT much...
 
You forgot the best reason of all. You can teamkill Blue and get away with it =)
 
Poor little Compton, you can't even spell "banjo" (if that is even a banjo). :lol:

Ive caught Stormese man, I even did that to a PM to C-Whit. But uh, Im gonna bang you over the head with it anyways, so Im callin it my Bang-o.
 
Really? I was the third so sign up and I didn't "make the cut" for the little graphics, but people who aren't even in our Division did? I didn't know ya disliked me THAT much...

Yeah, but every single person in that comic is a regular, except Ashley, but C-Whit is converting her to the Dark Side of the Force. (Lets face it guys, theres no way the Jedi would let us be Jedi. Only the Sith would take us.)
 
Don't forget its everybody's best opportunity to kill leadership!
 
Yeah, but every single person in that comic is a regular, except Ashley, but C-Whit is converting her to the Dark Side of the Force. (Lets face it guys, theres no way the Jedi would let us be Jedi. Only the Sith would take us.)

Sith? Did some one ask for me? i knew one day i'd be needed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top