Kalt success

ricopaulson

Poster
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
152
I would like to thank everyone for the kalt event on friday night. I dont know whose idea it was but it was loads of fun and i got my kalt fix which i have been in dire need of lately. just want to say thanks and look forward to next week. thanks!!! :)
 
i was pwning with drunk individuals and got bad info on the time until an hour after the event. i was so bummed i went and cried myself to sleep until my wife kicked me outta the house. since then ive been runnin the streets in my underwear living off of scraps of food and dog food can remains. hopefully i will make the next kalt event and become human again.
 
Its a ton-of-fun and i pitty the fool who dosent make it.
 
I was thinking that if they ever made a Kalt event after Kalt got replaced we would have it on Sunday like the old Kalt assault night.
 
id love a chance to pwn on kalt again...but sadly, i dont get home from school until 1015 cst
 

Latest posts

Back
Top