C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Oct 31, 2010 #1 I would Like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween have fun if your going out tonight and most importantly stay safe!
I would Like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween have fun if your going out tonight and most importantly stay safe!
T tomi87 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 3,616 Oct 31, 2010 #4 happy halloween all
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Oct 31, 2010 #7 This should be fun, I'm going around in a wheel chairrrrrrr.
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Oct 31, 2010 #10 I said "happy Halloween" at 5 am in the server earlier this morning. Then someone got upset and asked me why I'm celebrating what represents the dead.. Then I lol'd at him and continued fragging. k happy Halloween. <3
I said "happy Halloween" at 5 am in the server earlier this morning. Then someone got upset and asked me why I'm celebrating what represents the dead.. Then I lol'd at him and continued fragging. k happy Halloween. <3
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Oct 31, 2010 #11 Happy Halloween Everybody!!
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 31, 2010 #15 Ah, the one time of year when i can mix several of my favorite activities in one day; eating candy, drinking, looking at scantily-clad women, attending parties, and hmmm i guess that just leaves out video games. I can accept that.
Ah, the one time of year when i can mix several of my favorite activities in one day; eating candy, drinking, looking at scantily-clad women, attending parties, and hmmm i guess that just leaves out video games. I can accept that.