PBJ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,292 Oct 31, 2010 #1 Yeah, just wondering, is there a specific place for tech-related guides on the forums? Just for future reference.
Yeah, just wondering, is there a specific place for tech-related guides on the forums? Just for future reference.
A Activate EGO Addict Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,357 Nov 1, 2010 #2 I'm pretty sure they just go in the Tech Talk section. Correct me if I'm wrong.
PBJ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,292 Nov 2, 2010 #3 That's what I thought, thanks man!
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Nov 2, 2010 #4 Activate said: I'm pretty sure they just go in the Tech Talk section. Correct me if I'm wrong. Click to expand... Pretty much this, but make sure your guide covers a lot of content.
Activate said: I'm pretty sure they just go in the Tech Talk section. Correct me if I'm wrong. Click to expand... Pretty much this, but make sure your guide covers a lot of content.