The Awesome Video Thread

Jason

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,591
Hey guys I just uploaded A few videos to youtube hope y'all enjoy please fell free to post your own. If you need a video game recorder try wegames.com it's free and it's what I used to make these videos. I haven't edited any of the videos so sorry if any video has bad quality or anything isn't right let me know and I'll see what can be done about it.
Please share these videos and maybe we can get some new Insurgency players you never know!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--2JCmOoBEM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KKTmU8P3b4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpspFVtYI6M[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPGZltLJz0s[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2pF6SlEetk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssN9b1oZUs[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA4CLYIojQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj--uHfbdpA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwXgfvU7baM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT8u17rr0vc[/ame]
 
Last edited:
holy cookies how long did it take u to upload all that rofl

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akmsu1EPa1o[/ame]
 
there amazin clips jason omg rape them with that rpk
im gona do me some of these..............
 
e Vs. e 5 on 5 scrim overview
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G3FuUqgU8E[/ame]
 
Nice videos, and thanks for the game recording link ill try to be a star and make my own vids!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top