So my dad complains bout his internet not working again. In the past, this stupid software that was installed on it sometimes wants to think that its the boss & wants to try & get the nic to access the router. Ive created a note on the desktop for my dad on how to override this bit, but yet im always having to adjust it.
This time however, the situation is different. The netbook is working fine when it comes to access the network. I have a new router, so input the key so that it could access the internet. Problem is that both Firefox & IE cannot access any site. Typical page I start with is Google because of its lack of numerous memory hog-based "resources" like Yahoo & others. Cannot even access Google.
Went to the options area. Checked out security & advanced, but everything checks out. I know I am missing something, but on 3-4 hrs of sleep, kinda hard to think really sharp.
Any suggestions/ideas??
Feel free to ask any questions to get a better understanding of the issue at hand.
This time however, the situation is different. The netbook is working fine when it comes to access the network. I have a new router, so input the key so that it could access the internet. Problem is that both Firefox & IE cannot access any site. Typical page I start with is Google because of its lack of numerous memory hog-based "resources" like Yahoo & others. Cannot even access Google.
Went to the options area. Checked out security & advanced, but everything checks out. I know I am missing something, but on 3-4 hrs of sleep, kinda hard to think really sharp.
Any suggestions/ideas??
Feel free to ask any questions to get a better understanding of the issue at hand.













