my css problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eruption

Poster
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
136
there was a spray on one of the servers that said "For extream headshots type +left in console" I was urging to see what it would do. What it did was just keep making me turn left all the time. I tried to see any others like +right or +back but those just do what they say. I can't shoot because I typed +attack and that just keeps firing the guns. WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO!!!! :(:facewall::facewall::facewall:
 
Restart game, and like jayflip said, all +commands have a -command which disables them. Headshots are generated through skill, not commands.
 
As a friendly note: Talk to your buddies before entering commands that you dont know ;)
 
I remember doing that once... it was pretty fun.

But as said before, use the - commands to cancel out the + commands (ie. -left to stop +left and so on).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top