O Oberst EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 1,170 Nov 2, 2010 #1 It appears someone stole the 543 out of my name and I demand an explanation from you all. :mellow:
S SgtBeavis Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,101 Nov 2, 2010 #2 I wish I knew lol
D Death_Blade EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 1,850 Nov 3, 2010 #5 Maybe someone changed your name by accident. Happened to me once (cough cough Hammer)
V Vexx Thread Junky Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 938 Nov 3, 2010 #7 Vexx543 reporting in, and I wish I knew who stole it.
J Jason EGO Zealot Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 1,591 Nov 3, 2010 #8 Jason543 reporting to duty sir! We will have a full investigation here now! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948&feature=related[/ame] Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
Jason543 reporting to duty sir! We will have a full investigation here now! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948&feature=related[/ame]
D Death_Blade EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 1,850 Nov 3, 2010 #9 543 cookies in the cookie jar
O Oberst EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 1,170 Nov 3, 2010 #10 odeer, so many cookies. (and for you serious people yes I changed my name but I want it to be fun :3)
odeer, so many cookies. (and for you serious people yes I changed my name but I want it to be fun :3)
S SgtBeavis Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,101 Nov 3, 2010 #11 I believe the only serious people posting in the thread would be Drunkenfetus and Death_Blade
R R3D S3RPENT55 EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 1,429 Nov 3, 2010 #13 Threads like this make me want to cry...
Assassin Alex18 I made one post Joined Aug 8, 2010 Messages 16 Nov 3, 2010 #15 I think those people stole it.
O Oberst EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 1,170 Nov 3, 2010 #17 Don't call me a troll, i'm the one who has to suffer this fate.
Barmy Army Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 3,723 Nov 4, 2010 #18 lol i wasnt calling you a troll what ment yowards r3d ..........lol
G Gunney Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2010 Messages 830 Nov 4, 2010 #19 Can we get a lock on this thread?