I R random! (And so can you!)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
I know we just had one of these, but it is a new month, so here we go...

eGO Day of Defeat All-Star Team (November '10 edition)

=(eGO)=? BlackBird.
=(eGO)=? blackhawksniper
=(eGO)=?Black Panther
=(eG)=? Omegablack
=(eG)=? Black_Bishop[?BC?]
=(e)=? Bl4ckwolf
=(e)=? Black Hand [H/H]
=(e)=? Black Hawk
=(e)=? Black Lotus ♡
=(e)=? BlackDragonz
=(e)=? blackLung
=(e)=? ::GRaYd0N::
=(e)=? Silver Wolf
=(e)=? Silver ? 973 ?
=(eG)=? Silverlock
=(eG)=? White
=(eG)=? White Tiger
=(e)=? White Angel
=(e)=? White Wolf
=(e)=? Whitepointa
=(e)=? OooWHITEYooO
=(eGO)=? Crimson
=(eGO)=? Crimson Dawn
=(eGO)=? Crimson King
=(eGO)=? RedOne
=(eGO)=? ReD_CLoVeR
=(eGO)=? bigredking
=(eG)=? Red Tommy [H/H]
=(e)=? r3d Thund3r
=(e)=? Red Coyote
=(e)=? Redstarfish |H-B|
=(e)=? RedXIII
=(eGO)=?Orangejuice {TJ}
=(eGO)=? CopperAle
=(e)=? GoldenChicken
=(e)=? Goldfish
=(e)=? TheYellowman
=(eGO)=? Greenlight Terror
=(eGO)=?JollyGreenGiant
=(eG)=? Green Lantern
=(eGO)=? Blue Knight
=(eGO)=? Blue Kaoz
=(eGO)=? bleblablueble
=(eGO)=? bLu3-St33L
=(eGO)=? Blue Stealth {R}
=(e)=? Cobalt
=(eGO)=? Purple.Huskies
=(e)=? Purple97​



Novembah'

Have you guys heard about this "No-shave November"? I know half of you aren't even old enough to shave, so it doesn't really apply to you, but I have a DoD version we can all participate in. Join me for "No Spade November."

The premise is simple. Don't use spades, don't get killed by a spade. Just avoid the spade. If you DO happen to get killed by a spade...well...you've already failed. So...might as well (at that point) start spading as many people as possible, right? :thumbup:



I drive a Jeep

Seriously, I do. Therefore I noticed this new commercial for a "Call of Duty: Black Ops" special edition Jeep Wrangler.

...what?

Seriously...that is just...a black Jeep Wrangler. Are we supposed to fall for this as actually being something special? No--it will be a "Call of Duty: Black Ops" Jeep Wrangler when it can withstand a clip of machine gun fire or a point-blank impact of an IED. Can it actually do that? Is that the point of this "new" vehicle line? I highly doubt that. I am gonna go throw some new paint on my Jeep right now...say hello to the super-special Day of Defeat Jeep Wrangler...



I still need your help
Interviews: I have tried sending messages to Goomba and Boyle about interviews. No response yet. I need help contacting them and/or people to keep suggesting others to be interviewed (how about some e's or G's?)
"eGO's Finest" series: I'll start over--makes sense--just as soon as I hear a solid idea for my initial selection/proposal process...
Other: Nobody has suggested anything else they want to see, so...you'll have to take what ya get, I guess. :P

With that being said...make sure you check the forums often, cause I have a few projects brewing. One will be a weekly occurrence during Realism--a hopefully-amusing series of stories. Another one is coming sometime this weekend or next week and it's gonna be huuuuuge. So...be ready!





As always, feel free to send me your hate mail. Haven't gotten any in a while--are you guys losing your touch??
 
"No Shave november" is a lame name. Back home its "Mo-vember"

Sooo much more betterer.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top