Couldn't avoid

Nightmare -

Famous
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
485
Well I won't be in game for undefined time, this is the first time I can actually be by myself at home again and not for long.

I got thrown out of my house, taken off my money and aren't welcome anymore.

The reason: I got angry because my privacy was constantly violated.

I hope to be able to be in game soon.

Greetings, Nightmare.
 
wow man..

I hope youll find a better place, you surely dont deserve this shit (and only because you stand up for your rights)

Good Luck with this man...
 
I know how you feel, while I haven't been thrown out...yet, it's always there on the edge of things. I've had to go through an insane amount of trouble, and put forth a ridiculous amount of planning to keep my personal matters and business just that - personal, and hidden from everyone else.

Good luck to you man, cheers and take care.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top