F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Nov 4, 2010 #1 It was running fine until it updated and restarted. Except it didn't restart. I've tried restarting my compute rand deleting the blob and the usual tricks, but nothing works. Help?
It was running fine until it updated and restarted. Except it didn't restart. I've tried restarting my compute rand deleting the blob and the usual tricks, but nothing works. Help?
M mattM_- Famous Joined Apr 12, 2010 Messages 454 Nov 4, 2010 #2 Hmmmm, possible the update when bad somewhere. Hmmmm......Thats deleting both blob files right? Worst come to worse, you might have to manually delete steam. But I would PM either Ric or Phobus or just wait till they post. Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
Hmmmm, possible the update when bad somewhere. Hmmmm......Thats deleting both blob files right? Worst come to worse, you might have to manually delete steam. But I would PM either Ric or Phobus or just wait till they post.