Looking for a montior!

Savior

Rookie
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
67
Yes hello all you techs i have been thinking my 1024 x 1024 monitor isnt that wide so. I wanted to know what you guys have as your widesreen monitor or what you recommend now my budget is about $100-ish. Thanks :thumbup:

PS Looking for at least a monitor over 1440 x 900 in resolution :)
 
Yes hello all you techs i have been thinking my 1024 x 1024 monitor isnt that wide so. I wanted to know what you guys have as your widesreen monitor or what you recommend now my budget is about $100-ish. Thanks :thumbup:

PS Looking for at least a monitor over 1440 x 900 in resolution :)

you are not going to find any good monitors like that for $100

This is the closest i could get:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236072

If you want to save up, and get a good monitor, i would get this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116421
 
Last edited:
I usually don't recommend glossy monitors, but the one Reflex99 posted is a good one.
I recommend anything from Asus, Acer, LG, and HP.

EDIT: I have two Flatron L1710S by LG they are 19"
 
Last edited:
I use ASUS 23's and a Samsung Syncmaster 23". No complaints with either of them, though my bro's same model ASUS blew out from a power surge. lucky it didnt get any of his rig . Still has not bought a proper surge protector.

Microcenter has a crazy deal on a 25" for $169 and a 28" for $249 . I know its out of the budget but thought i would mention it for others.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top