roflcheets!?

roflcheets!?

I made one post
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
7
Whats up guys, Im roflcheets!?

Just wanted to get to know some of ya that I havent already harrased in vent, servers, etc...

I got my name one day on CS:S because I hate hackers, so I was laughing at one, and the name stuck. I like it. :p

I am an 18 year old father of a 2 week old son, and I love him to death. I work full time in a Sprint/Nextel call center as corporate customer care/escalation supervisor. If ya ever need a sprint or nextel phone troubleshooted or just info on that sort of stuff feel free to hit me up any time.

Me and my baby momma have been together for 2 years now, and hopefully a million more.

Uhh... besides that, not much to know about me. I love being the class clown, Im currently studying Criminal Justice part time. I have ADHD, so if I ever get annoying just put me in my place. XD

Yeah, any questions, comments, concerns, or emotional outbursts are appreciated! :)

Look forward to meetin those I havent already met. :)
 
Nice getting to know more about you, it's always fun playing DoD with you. Catch ya in game or on Ventrillo.
 
Good to know something about you and welcome! Try out our anzio server! (if there is someone playing -______-)
 
Sprint/Nextel eh? Hope you aren't the one delivering the law suit that may happen against me.. I owe sprint like 450$.. as of 2 years ago? bahahah.

Hope to see you in game.
 
Congratulations on the new Bambino !
I see many poopy diapers in your future...:P
 
Congratulations on your new son and welcome!!
 
Thanks a ton everyone, I'm already lovin it here! Great DoD:S servers, but my favorite feature has to be !resetscore! Lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top