- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,610
Hello everyone!
Strange thing is happening to me today.:cursing:
Well, me being an old individual;
, and while playing Quake II, it seems someone is controlling my volume control while in game.:angry:
Example: While walking down a quiet hallway, everything is fine. But once I either get close to some loud noises or loud machinery, my systems volume starts to increase rapidly.:confused1: And when I back down the volume, it starts creeping up again on its own.:confused1:
Also, when I'm in a weapon battle and missiles and bullets are flying all over the place, the volume starts climbing real high and while in battle and trying to lower the volume, my computer seems to fight me and it keeps raising the volume on its own.:facewall:
My old mind is puzzled.:cursing:
If this has every happened to you, how did you fix it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:thumbup1:
Thanks for reading my post.:thumbup:
Peace.

Strange thing is happening to me today.:cursing:
Well, me being an old individual;
, and while playing Quake II, it seems someone is controlling my volume control while in game.:angry:Example: While walking down a quiet hallway, everything is fine. But once I either get close to some loud noises or loud machinery, my systems volume starts to increase rapidly.:confused1: And when I back down the volume, it starts creeping up again on its own.:confused1:
Also, when I'm in a weapon battle and missiles and bullets are flying all over the place, the volume starts climbing real high and while in battle and trying to lower the volume, my computer seems to fight me and it keeps raising the volume on its own.:facewall:
My old mind is puzzled.:cursing:
If this has every happened to you, how did you fix it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:thumbup1:
Thanks for reading my post.:thumbup:
Peace.








