- Joined
- Jun 16, 2008
- Messages
- 2,158
Ok, I'm completely stumped on this one.
Had vent for over 3 years. Works fine. Never even shut it down, just went AFK when I didn't want to talk. Got on today, and suddenly doesn't make any sounds. Button presses, voices, nothing, except when I initially log in it makes the little song, and it makes the 'ba bing' noise when I change rooms.
Tried redownloading and installing, tried rebooting, looked at the sound settings, looked at my computer's sound settings. Nothing's changed.
Also, I'm not stupid. I'm not muted and Mute Microphone/Binds is not on either.
Please help me out.
I'm running windows 7, if that helps.
Had vent for over 3 years. Works fine. Never even shut it down, just went AFK when I didn't want to talk. Got on today, and suddenly doesn't make any sounds. Button presses, voices, nothing, except when I initially log in it makes the little song, and it makes the 'ba bing' noise when I change rooms.
Tried redownloading and installing, tried rebooting, looked at the sound settings, looked at my computer's sound settings. Nothing's changed.
Also, I'm not stupid. I'm not muted and Mute Microphone/Binds is not on either.
Please help me out.
I'm running windows 7, if that helps.









). I uninstalled and cleaned out its leftover config/registry stuff and installed the 32 bit version of Vent, no weird problems. But since you say you never had this problem before I doubt it's that.