uncertain

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
G'day guys, over the next 2-3 weeks things are going to be a bit hectic, I own a house in a Regional town in Western Australia but my wife and I are going to rent a house with my daughter and grandaughter in Perth so we will be moving stuff, getting our internet changed over to the new house etc. In between all this we are flying to melbourne for 6 days,to attend our sons second wedding, and I hate Melbourne so it will not be pleasent. And on top of all that I have to find time to see a doctor to arrange a minor operation. So in short I will be on and off at strange times and this starts from the middle of next week. I hope it will settle down after the 3rd week. Later guy's.


:thumbup:
 
The Melbourne Blues

London you are a busy man. Good luck with the move, have fun at the wedding and have a toast or two, or three, or whatever makes Melbourne pleasant. We hope your operation goes well and my family will be thinking of you.

Take care,
Boyle
 
London, will miss you while you are gone. Hope everything goes well for you. All the best to you.
 
G'day guys, over the next 2-3 weeks things are going to be a bit hectic, I own a house in a Regional town in Western Australia but my wife and I are going to rent a house with my daughter and grandaughter in Perth so we will be moving stuff, getting our internet changed over to the new house etc. In between all this we are flying to melbourne for 6 days,to attend our sons second wedding, and I hate Melbourne so it will not be pleasent. And on top of all that I have to find time to see a doctor to arrange a minor operation. So in short I will be on and off at strange times and this starts from the middle of next week. I hope it will settle down after the 3rd week. Later guy's.


:thumbup:

What's wrong with Melbourne? Is it cause "born" has both a 'u' AND an 'e'? I think it's cause "born" has both a 'u' and an 'e'.
 
YSD you have confused me once again, Melbourne is in the State of Victoria and about 3500 klm from Perth, and at any time of the year it can have all four seasons in one day hot, cold, wet and dry it is also a dirty City, almost as bad as London. The last time I went there I came down with a bad cold and could not shift it, on the way home we crossed the state line into South Australia the cold just went within minutes. I was a lot younger then so I am not looking forward to it now.
 
YSD you have confused me once again, Melbourne is in the State of Victoria and about 3500 klm from Perth, and at any time of the year it can have all four seasons in one day hot, cold, wet and dry it is also a dirty City, almost as bad as London. The last time I went there I came down with a bad cold and could not shift it, on the way home we crossed the state line into South Australia the cold just went within minutes. I was a lot younger then so I am not looking forward to it now.

It was making a bad joke about the clearly English-influenced 'u' and 'e' in "bourne" as compared to our "born"...as if the city here might be called "Melborn", which is even still clearly ridiculous.
 
Well london best of luck mate with the future endeavors...enjoy the wedding and speedy recovery if you go under the knife...hope fully see on sometime soon good chap..
 
Good luck with everything Brother. It will all work out and just remember.......it's almost over....it's almost over....keep that in your head and hopefully it will get you through.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top