GTA IV CD Damaged

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hello,

I bought GTA IV a long time ago. I wanna play it again, but CD1 is kinda broken, so I can't install it anymore.

I still have the CD key and everything else.

Is there a way to download GTA IV, or is there a way to get it installed anyway, becaus I really love that game and wanna play it again:P

Thanks

~Bird.
 
Hey Bird, as Phobus posted Steam allows you to enter cd keys and link it with your account.

If you do this it should allow you to download the game.

Im not sure what section it is but you can definitely do it.
 
Folks I have a feeling talking about torrents on this site would most likely be a no no.
 
Torrents or peer to peer software of any kind is against the law and against eGO policy to be discussed on the forums.
 
Torrents or peer to peer software of any kind is against the law and against eGO policy to be discussed on the forums.

It is not against the law if you own the CD key and receipt. But I cant argue with the eGO policy part.

Well basically, an alternative, borrow one from a friend and use your own CD key.

- bole.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top