Guess what Allies!

To a point, Dutch is right.

If the Axis had set off an Atomic Bomb (Or their version of, the nicknamed "Atomic Paperweight") then its very reasonable the the British would have surrendered, IF it was in a major city, like London, or another important British City, or port. Britain was being ravaged by Air Raids almost every night, a bomb like that would have been overly devastating.

I dont think the brits would have surrendered as long as churchill was in charge. They had created guerrilla units and civilian strike teams incase an axis invasion. They also had many overseas colonies and protectorates.

-Blue
 
Last edited:
To a point, Dutch is right.

If the Axis had set off an Atomic Bomb (Or their version of, the nicknamed "Atomic Paperweight") then its very reasonable the the British would have surrendered, IF it was in a major city, like London, or another important British City, or port. Britain was being ravaged by Air Raids almost every night, a bomb like that would have been overly devastating.

Dutch's own sources declared it as unable to be transported/dropped...assuming that means it unstable.

Did they have teleportation technology?



Even assuming such an event occurred, the USSR would have still overrun the Germans by 1946. The occupation force for Great Britain would have been ridiculous to keep up.
 
Last edited:
even had they dropped it on london it would have only done damage comparable to effective strategic bombing, such as what happened to nuremberg. theres no way we would have surrendered to 1 nuke, did they even have the capacity to produce more? remember japan surrendered after 2 nukes, while losing islands fast and germany had just been defeated so the commonwealth were on their way.. and america could of dropped more A bombs. 1 nuke wouldnt destroy the UK, remember canada, australia, india and new zealand ect were all commonwealth too... so its unlikley we would just give up...
 
even had they dropped it on london it would have only done damage comparable to effective strategic bombing, such as what happened to nuremberg. theres no way we would have surrendered to 1 nuke, did they even have the capacity to produce more? remember japan surrendered after 2 nukes, while losing islands fast and germany had just been defeated so the commonwealth were on their way.. and america could of dropped more A bombs. 1 nuke wouldnt destroy the UK, remember canada, australia, india and new zealand ect were all commonwealth too... so its unlikley we would just give up...

Plus, a lot of people would have taken a "Germany must be stopped" stand (even if somehow the US wasn't one of those nations) then and there and joined the Allies. Heck...by the time said nuke was developed and possibly used (let's not forget that Germany was near-defeat by that time anyways...so even this is all a mute points), a bunch of other countries already WERE jumping on the bandwagon. Chances are UK would have already successfully invaded (and gotten allies from) Italy by the time Germany had/used a nuclear device (which, keep in mind, is an atomic paperweight, so Brain is VERY much right that it wouldn't do much more than the strategic bombing since such a device really wouldn't have much of a yield anyways--far less than the US devices dropped).
 
also what blue says about guirilla units and such, britain pretty much directed the french resistance and they knew exactly how to fight such a war, and have any of you seen the scottish highlands? perfect resistance land, id like to see the germans up there with their king tigers xD
 
also what blue says about guirilla units and such, britain pretty much directed the french resistance and they knew exactly how to fight such a war, and have any of you seen the scottish highlands? perfect resistance land, id like to see the germans up there with their king tigers xD

Plus considerable amounts of experienced French Divisions were evacuated off of the French beaches and to Great Britain. Can't believe I forgot about that. So, the greater part of two armies were prepared to defend the island.
 
The Germans did develop cold fission, which is a process that is kinda important to the spliting of atoms. without cold fission it would kind of be like having a car without an engine
 
The Germans did develop cold fission, which is a process that is kinda important to the spliting of atoms. without cold fission it would kind of be like having a car without an engine

Yeah, but the jump from that fission to an atomic weapon is huge.

You just argued that if make a gas engine then I have a Ferrari Testarosa.
 
Axis.jpg


Axis are going to win!

If I didn't, or others didn't know what realism is, this would be the funniest thread in about 4 days.
 
If I didn't, or others didn't know what realism is, this would be the funniest thread in about 4 days.
lol

Also because i don't feel like quoting. "What if's" is what i was stating not so much of real life anymore. I did state that IF Germany did not attack Russia and also America did not fight (Thus no Omaha or that poorly Planned Operation Market Garden)Britain would have fallen because there would not have been a 2 front war it would be only 1 front. I cant find the History channels episode explaining this but it is stated there.
 
I remember first hearing of market garden... I was 13 or younger playing Medal of Honor frontline, and the OSS guy was all like "Market garden isn't going as we planned!"

I was like Oh snap. I'll take care of that as I land in some field with windmills in the Netherlands...

THEN as I first started walkin' along, i saw my boy with his parachute stuck on a windmill, hanging. he was like "Hey! get me outta here!"

then he got shot like 15 times and I was like lulz
 
Well, in medal of honor, a Video Game, it was just some guy yelling & then getting shot hanging from a windmill. I thought it was hilarious. Thinking back to it, it's even funnier.
 
Well, in medal of honor, a Video Game, it was just some guy yelling & then getting shot hanging from a windmill. I thought it was hilarious. Thinking back to it, it's even funnier.
That is still worng and sick in my eyes
 
That is still worng and sick in my eyes

My sarcasm wants to take over here, but, I'm not laughing about factual events in World War 2, I'm laughing about the events in a GAME.m whether based of facts or not, it's still all virtual!

Calm yo self my dude, it's all love here. I'm not going to shed a tear every time I waste some allied team member. (Or I'd be calling myself sick & wrong A LOT. =p)
 
My sarcasm wants to take over here, but, I'm not laughing about factual events in World War 2, I'm laughing about the events in a GAME.m whether based of facts or not, it's still all virtual!

Calm yo self my dude, it's all love here. I'm not going to shed a tear every time I waste some allied team member. (Or I'd be calling myself sick & wrong A LOT. =p)
.....
 
My sarcasm wants to take over here, but, I'm not laughing about factual events in World War 2, I'm laughing about the events in a GAME.m whether based of facts or not, it's still all virtual!

Calm yo self my dude, it's all love here. I'm not going to shed a tear every time I waste some allied team member. (Or I'd be calling myself sick & wrong A LOT. =p)

You mean sick and worng.
 
Sometimes on a quiet night when the wind shifts through the trees you can hear a weak voice...

Heyyyy....Heyyyy get me outta here! but when you turn around no one is there...

2vss2kl.jpg
 
Sometimes on a quiet night when the wind shifts through the trees you can hear a weak voice...

Heyyyy....Heyyyy get me outta here! but when you turn around no one is there...

2vss2kl.jpg

Hey! It isn't like I never tried to help the dude.. He got sniped to hanging pieces by the time I'd go to help him, it was scripted I tell you!
 
Last edited:
Dude. Paratroopers hanging from windmills? You guys have this all wrong...

It's not the paratrooper Dutch is worried about, it's the windmill. Dutch love their windmills.

windmill.gif
 
Back
Top