Guess what Allies!

Flame thread much? O.O

I'm greatly offended by what you all think about the axis war machine...

This thread saddens me... but then again, since there is no tanks in the game... meh :)
 
Hey! It isn't like I never tried to help the dude.. He got sniped to hanging pieces by the time I'd go to help him, it was scripted I tell you!
i did not like it when you said lulz. lulz =funny. to get shot while you are hanging from a windmill is not funny in anyway.

Dude. Paratroopers hanging from windmills? You guys have this all wrong...

It's not the paratrooper Dutch is worried about, it's the windmill. Dutch love their windmills.
Windmills suck Nuclear power all the way! Pollute them oceans!

Flame thread much? O.O

I'm greatly offended by what you all think about the axis war machine...

This thread saddens me... but then again, since there is no tanks in the game... meh
Go back to css...urrr Bc2 i mean
 
Last edited:
I don't know about that. The allied ships really only had problems with u-boats, and that ended once centimetric radar was introduced. The luftwaffe did not have the organization nor the planes with fuel capacity and bases to stage effective raids against the allied shipping convoys. Perhaps British convoys to and from the colonies in Africa were hit by luftwaffe occasionally, but the only shipping route that kept Britain in the war was the US route to Britain.

The luftwaffe had superiority on mainland europe and over the channel, but anything west of the channel the spitfires controlled with the help of radar.

-Blue

Not to mention the importance of the breaking of the Enigma code.
 
i did not like it when you said lulz. lulz =funny. to get shot while you are hanging from a windmill is not funny in anyway.


Windmills suck Nuclear power all the way! Pollute them oceans!


Go back to css...urrr Bc2 i mean


its called WoW
 
Back
Top