Call of Duty 4 Server List Problem

bizXn

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
339
I can't connect to servers because the Cod4 server list is blank, Everything is updated correctly:

COD4 Version= 1.6
Punkbuster= Fully updated

Also, I port forwarded my game since I used to have problems with lag when connecting to servers. Is there a fix for this, and I also reinstalled it with but I still have that dang problem.
 
Define "blank".

Are NO servers showing? (check your game filters)
 
First of all, 1.6 is not the latest update for call of duty 4. The latest update is 1.7. Update to that.

Check the server lists now.

If none are showing up, download Xfire, and add someone from the Call of Duty division that plays cod4 most of the time and has Xfire as well. You can add me, but I won't be capable of getting on for a bit (personal issues, will put my xfire profile in a link at the bottom of this post).

Next time whoever you add is in a Call of Duty 4 server, follow them in with the "Join game" button in the chat window for that user. It will launch cod4, and connect you to the server they're in. Then, you can leave and check the server list again. You should see servers starting to load, now.

If that doesn't work, check your filters and be sure you're not on Favorites or Local. Common mistakes. ^^

http://www.xfire.com/profile/alliol/ - There's my profile on Xfire.
Download Xfire

Here's a direct link to the register page, as well: http://www.xfire.com/register/
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top