Security Code Problem

Luke

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
626
A new recruit has encountered a problem with our websites security code. It will not appear no matter what he does. We tried a different Internet Browser, Restarting PC, Right click and Show image, Disable Ad blocker, and The 3rd party cookie idea. Any help will be appreciated and thanks for your time.
 
Tell him yo try a different computer if possible. Also tell him to clear everything in the browser, saved items, cookies, etc. Also download have him use a browser that is known to have no problems, like firefox for instance (if you didn't try that already). I know when I use safari it doesn't work.
 
Websites security code? What and why does he need that?
 
Edits: for the record I'm assuming he's talking about the CAPTCHA

odd I've never heard of that happening before. Must be some funky setting with images..


I'd recommended contacting Cullman and explain to him the situation. They *should* able to pre-register him.
 
Last edited:
Edits: for the record I'm assuming he's talking about the CAPTCHA

odd I've never heard of that happening before. Must be some funky setting with images..


I'd recommended contacting Cullman and explain to him the situation. They *should* able to pre-register him.

Thanks bro
 
Might I suggest you recommend Google Chrome to whoever you're trying to help? I've personally never run into any significant problems such as the problem the person you're helping ran into.

It may be just that he's missing a basic addon or something, though. If he's recently reformatted his computer, me may still be missing things like Silverlight or Java, maybe even Flash if he's not active on YouTube. I'm not sure how the vBulletin registration process works, so I'm not sure if it's just a addon problem, if he has pictures blocked, or his browser just simply isn't compatible with the site or vBulletin in general.

Would have been nice if we could have gotten a little bit more information on the problem.

Contacting Cullman, like Death_Keeper said, might be easier though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top