M manatee man Rookie Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 75 Nov 7, 2010 #1 http://new.music.yahoo.com/manatee-man/tracks/manatee-man--12785674 Check it out and post opinions! :thumbup:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/manatee-man/tracks/manatee-man--12785674 Check it out and post opinions! :thumbup:
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Nov 7, 2010 #2 I approve of this song.
seek.and.destroy EGO Addict Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 1,183 Nov 7, 2010 #3 I second that approval!
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Nov 7, 2010 #4 Too tropical sounding for me
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Nov 7, 2010 #8 I approve of this thread.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Nov 7, 2010 #9 I 10,000th approve this
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Nov 7, 2010 #11 Doesnt play for me either.
R Ro0ney I made one post Joined Nov 7, 2010 Messages 22 Nov 7, 2010 #12 I like it. Seems like a great song to play at an outdoor BBQ.
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Nov 7, 2010 #13 Dark Evolution 2010 said: Doesn't play. Click to expand... Same.
M manatee man Rookie Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 75 Nov 7, 2010 #15 extend the bar by pressing arrow at bottom left, dats ur play controller lulz
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Nov 7, 2010 #17 So, I clicked play and 10 MILLION DECIBELS TO THE EARS OH GOD THE PAIN. PAN FLUTE, WHY?
P Parvovirus B19 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,747 Nov 7, 2010 #18 nice. but where have you been, we use to be cool like that. Now you are nowhere to be found D: