Electronic music including trance, dance, house etc!

The One Winged Angel

I made one post
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
10
Electronic is a huge genre after all.

We have any fans around? Any song suggestions or any life altering favourites? Any of you club fanatics? I sure am in London. I also recently went to the Amsterdamn arena last July for Sensation White!

A miniscule amount of my faves for me at the moment

Arksun - Arisen
Ronnie - Allstar Goodmorning Sunshine (Lemon Einer K Remix)
Paul Van Dyk - For an Angel
Giuseppe Ottaviani - La Dolche Vita
Armin van Buuren - Serenity
 
I'm a HUGE trance fan! I like all sorts of DJs and Groups: VNV Nations, Pride and Fall, Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, and Alphazone are some of my favourites!

I've DJed a few gigs for friends and it's gotta be the most fun thing to do.
 
Above and Beyond.

I like the older guys more :D

i dont like tiesto as much as everyone gives him credit. it seems to me hes the best becuause people dont hear an better :(

I lke :

van burin, ATB, above and beynd, thrillseekers, alice djay*famous for Till i Come*, I like apex twins, dj aligator is ok, dj lightsaver makes the best trance*with his one solo song i cant find it but its on limewire!*, dj dani, dj colorblind, pakito, Johanthin Daves*blink*,
ahh! mostly the common ones i can tthink of them all.


ROX ON! TRANCE ON! DANCE ON!

d(^.^)b - Headphones!
 
col thread - i need some more good trance.

Let me suggest this russian song i got by somehow i dont even know. It's called Sobaka.
I wish i could tell you more but all it says is Russian Techno - Sobaka.mp3 and its something i just 'happen' to come upon from someplace.

P.S. is anyone is crazy good at finding techno songs just after hearing it let me know. I have this one song i like but its only in a video clip and i have wanted it for ages.
 
I'm just getting into techno/trance, so far I'm liking some of the ATB but I'll check out some of the ones you guys have mentioned.
 
Nice response! Well naturally Im gonna check out the songs you reccommended. Please do the same if you havent heard the ones I mentioned, theyre mainly progressive. I do like other types, jumpstyle(Patrick Jumpen is a loser), hard house (Im a big fan of Lisa Lashes who I love to see at Turnmills).

Thor u DJd?! Awesome! Oakenfold is pretty good, but I love the remixes of his songs, especially Southern Sun by Tiesto.

Above and Beyons are classic.

Evil Jeste- you like the Melbourne Shuffle?! I learnt how to do a little of that from one of my friends from Singapore! So much fun, I also like Hardstyle (Hardstyle Republic are great to watch on youtube etc.
)

P.s Green Monkey, please just mention any song you want, if I have it or I find it I will e-mail it to you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF3QjekHWZ0[/ame] - Sean Tyas Remix - FLy
Away

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKf7r6j5bwc[/ame] - Arksun Arisen

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJa1E0GkR4A[/ame] - Gouryella Tenshi (Transa Remix - the perfect one)

Enjoy!
 
Great thread indeed...

Most of the artist I like are already mentioned but when I remember some more Ill surely post them here...

Personally, I have a very large amount of music (styles) which I like...

Be sure to check out this link:
http://www.real-lunatic.com/
http://www.real-lunatic.com/?page_id=48 (for video's)

It's a site dedicated to Classics, Old School & Early Rave..(Music/Video's/Parties)

Their database starts in the late 80's

EDIT: Forgot to mention its a Dutch site.. But as far as I can tell you dont need much translation to find the "good things".
If you want something translated, you can either PM me or one of the other Dutch @ eGO... I think theyll be happy to help you out
 
yeah thats the problem - i dont know the name of it.

I also dont really have a way of finding it out either. it was just the background (forground) music from a video clip i downloaded.


I havnt had time to check out the songs you guys suggested or click the links but iw ill because i need some more good stuff. ZOMG i just saw Fireworks post,.... real-lunatic ... what si that? Does that have anything to do with Lunatic calm? I will be clicking imediately after this post.

It reminded me that i <3 some of lunatic calm's music. I atleast liek it alot - but the song Leave You Far Behind is like i cant believe i ever found it. I listen to so much techno-y technot hat lunatic calm songs sound liek normal songs heh. Fatboy slim also sound like normal music and they ar eboth ftw.






True story - I once was looking for a song that i had stuck in my head. The onylthing I knew about the song was that it had "i want to take you on a roller coaster" as part of the lyrics and i searched and searched and it took me like 5 years to find the right song. By the way every song that has the phrase "roller coaster" in anyway shape or form can go die in a fire and i fricken hope the people who named them jump in too. I was let down alot by google. my friends thought i was crazy too - i kept being like "but you know, it goes like "i want to take you on a roll-er-coast-er" and they were like "you need a white jumpsuit".

I finally found Lunatic Calm - Leave You Far Behind and played it for all ym friends and they were all like "omg i've heard that before its like 'i want to take you on a roll-er coast-er' and then I was like (punchthemintheface).

::sigh:: true story.
 
There's this feller on youtube that posts all sorts of Techno/Trance Musics. Look up TranceDevotee under users on youtube and he's got a good list of songs. You can't download them (unless you have the addon) but you can try out which ones you like.
 
Sobaka means "dog" in russian. Thought you might like to know :P

I don't listen to techno music though, all metal and classic rock for me! :D
 
I've really only been listening to french electronica, and trip-hop stuff.

I make electronica though it's not anything like trance or house or anything.
http://www.myspace.com/trs180

If you like us you should add us and send us a message!
 
im really into everything but i love good trance, techno or w/e with heavy bass :)

good one im listening to now is infected mushroom ... they good. :p
 
[quote1200913674=Konrad]

good one im listening to now is infected mushroom ... they good. :p
[/quote1200913674]

I saw Infected Mushroom at the end of last year during the DJ Mag festival right after I saw Armin Van Buuren win the Number 1 DJ award! IF's set was amazing and although not everyone seemed to know who they were, they really got the crowd crazy!
 
[quote1200953343=Thor [DAM]]
You can't download them (unless you have the addon) but you can try out which ones you like.
[/quote1200953343]


Oh GOD THOR, please tell me what this addon is and where to get it!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top