- Joined
- Jan 13, 2010
- Messages
- 1,445
So tonight, me, & Ides of March decided to go all melee while the server was full..
2 minutes later mostly everyone was going all out melee. (except about 11 people that kept their firearms..) (TALON, ON THE MG MOST NOTABLY. =p)
I totally felt that a thread about this was necessary BECAUSE I've decided to go only melee many many times, but when most of the members and pubs join in it's absolutely fantastic..
The fact that this happened outside a melee event and lasted so long was just straight up great.
SIDE NOTE: I increased my longest kill spree number to 22, as axis support. I'm happy about that too. Also occurred tonight. Yay.
2 minutes later mostly everyone was going all out melee. (except about 11 people that kept their firearms..) (TALON, ON THE MG MOST NOTABLY. =p)
I totally felt that a thread about this was necessary BECAUSE I've decided to go only melee many many times, but when most of the members and pubs join in it's absolutely fantastic..
The fact that this happened outside a melee event and lasted so long was just straight up great.
SIDE NOTE: I increased my longest kill spree number to 22, as axis support. I'm happy about that too. Also occurred tonight. Yay.

















