A Angrypoptart I made one post Joined Sep 28, 2010 Messages 10 Nov 10, 2010 #1 I didn't get a chance to thank the leaders for my promotion. Thanks and I hope I can make eGO proud!!
I didn't get a chance to thank the leaders for my promotion. Thanks and I hope I can make eGO proud!!
B Bad Brain EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,226 Nov 10, 2010 #2 congrats! now get yourself to an admin class
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Nov 10, 2010 #4 Congrats, and like Brain said be sure to take a look into the admin class. You've already made eGO proud, that's why you got the promotion
Congrats, and like Brain said be sure to take a look into the admin class. You've already made eGO proud, that's why you got the promotion
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Nov 10, 2010 #5 Bad Brain said: congrats! now get yourself to an admin class Click to expand... +1 and Congratulations again! Bad Brain said: congrats! now get yourself to an admin class Click to expand... +2 and Congratulations again! Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
Bad Brain said: congrats! now get yourself to an admin class Click to expand... +1 and Congratulations again! Bad Brain said: congrats! now get yourself to an admin class Click to expand... +2 and Congratulations again!
T tomi87 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 3,616 Nov 10, 2010 #6 now go make us proud
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Nov 10, 2010 #8 Well done young padawan!
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Nov 10, 2010 #9 Congratulations, we know you'll do a really good job with your new rank!
E EuroTrashGirl Poster Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 166 Nov 12, 2010 #10 Congrats, it's a good feeling.
HeadShot EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 1,685 Nov 12, 2010 #11 Nice!! Congrats bro. I remember those days, I miss them..