V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Nov 10, 2010 #1 Just a little wallpaper I made when I had freetime, criticism and advices are appreciated.
P3N Forum Fiend Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 725 Nov 10, 2010 #2 +1 I really like it you nab!! :thumbup:
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Nov 10, 2010 #4 Very nice work. Makes me one? xD
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Nov 10, 2010 #5 V-FIN said: Just a little wallpaper I made when I had freetime, criticism and advices are appreciated. Click to expand... Did you use a tutorial for this? I swear I just read one that turned out exactly like that xD
V-FIN said: Just a little wallpaper I made when I had freetime, criticism and advices are appreciated. Click to expand... Did you use a tutorial for this? I swear I just read one that turned out exactly like that xD
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Nov 11, 2010 #6 BokkChoi said: Did you use a tutorial for this? I swear I just read one that turned out exactly like that xD Click to expand... Yup I found a tutorial wich looked interesting to me, so I thought I would give it a shot. I just can't remember the site anymore though.
BokkChoi said: Did you use a tutorial for this? I swear I just read one that turned out exactly like that xD Click to expand... Yup I found a tutorial wich looked interesting to me, so I thought I would give it a shot. I just can't remember the site anymore though.
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Nov 11, 2010 #7 I was looking up typography techniques, just in case the SOTW thing was Typography.
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Nov 11, 2010 #8 hehe cool, I'm hoping that week after freestyle sotw would be typography
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Nov 11, 2010 #9 Same, I'll need to get Illustrator installed for that.
F Fireskull Famous Joined Aug 22, 2010 Messages 421 Nov 11, 2010 #11 Very nice wallpaper dude. You had a great outcome.