24/7 Kalt server

LT.Juice

Rookie
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
43
Hey guys,

I have not played DoD in a while sence I have been on TF2. (I know..)
but when I got on tonight I could not find my server.. Then I was informed
by YoSpankDawg it is no longer up!!? :blink:

Whats the deal??
Will there be another one?

-Lt.Juice
 
Kalt is gone. Replaced with Argentan which has been thriving lately.

Can't complain. Like both maps.
 
Though, with the amount of time that our servers stay full, perhaps its time we get another server ;)
 
Let's also make sure it's consistent on a weekly basis. I think we're looking at about a week/week n a half right now.
 
Let's also make sure it's consistent on a weekly basis. I think we're looking at about a week/week n a half right now.

shhh, no one needs to know about the recent boom of new players into DoD:S because of the sell....allocate more resources to the DoD:S division...yes...that's the answer....
 
Friday at 10:00. I will be there Sir! and IF eGO decide to make another server.
I vote Kalt! just saying.. lol. and the lac of popularity thing I must disagree.
It was always full when I got on! But it is what it is I guess :>

-Lt.Juice
 
Friday at 10:00. I will be there Sir! and IF eGO decide to make another server.
I vote Kalt! just saying.. lol. and the lac of popularity thing I must disagree.
It was always full when I got on! But it is what it is I guess :>

-Lt.Juice

there was a period of time where kalt was dead, and flash caught the bug for a short time, but not near as long as kalt
 
Oh crikey...my name shows up in another "bring back Kalt" thread...I had nothing to do with this!!!
 
Oh crikey...my name shows up in another "bring back Kalt" thread...I had nothing to do with this!!!

If you keep this up, Leadership is going to have to send the Secret eGO police, and there wont be a YSD anymore.
 
If you need a sewer fix from Kalt, Anzio has an ok sewer system...

Other than that Argentan has finally gotten a good following in there and has been a good bit o' fun. Give it a whirl. would love to see some more people in there!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top