Christmas Lists?

aww goodness.... i dont know however i do want:

1). Itouch
2). Brink(not out yet)
3.) cash so i can get what i want later on :)


thats all i guess nothing really special.
 
A new razor so I can shave my beard and mustache :)

I remember when I tried to tell everyone I hit puberty too. I guess everyone has their own special way. Yours is telling people on a forum that you want to shave your peach fuzz xD


But, all I asked for is an iPad.
 
I remember when I tried to tell everyone I hit puberty too. I guess everyone has their own special way. Yours is telling people on a forum that you want to shave your peach fuzz xD


But, all I asked for is an iPad.

No! Mine broke and i haven't shaved in a month, I look like a hobo!
 
Actually, I changed my mind. I want a Logitech G27 racing wheel, cockpit, and Gran Turismo 5.
 
a new computer or laptop (for TF2 and duel clienting Trickster Online XD)
money
ultimate game cards
flags (cosplaying future countries from Hetalia :O)
anything Hetalia 83
 
NFS Hot Pursuit
Money
a fake wearable wolf tail (not gonna happen)
More sketchbooks
PC tablet
 
Last edited:
WHAT!?!? a new gun? sorry if this is going off the Christmas Lists topic but do you hunt or something?

On occasion. Yet to kill anything. As of about 2 weeks ago, I'm getting a Glock 21.

I have to make straight A's on my semester (pretty tough with AP courses), then I will definitely get it. I'll post pic, hopefully I can get a under-barrel flashlight too.

I own a camp in Miss, which we bought in June. I may be able to really hunt next season, too much work this season.

I'll be up there all Thanksgiving, so I won't be able to play. :(
 
I'm a parent to a 6y/o so all I want is for her to be happy on Christmas morning.
 
Life Insurance, I don't know how many more times I'll be blown away by bubble man!
 
Back
Top