Football upsets????

Kraut_Killer

Rookie
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
93
Anyone predicting an upset this weekend???

Patriots are favored over the Chargers by about 15.

Packers are favored over the Giants by about 7.


What say you????
 
I was REALLY hoping for a Manning Bowl. But that can't happen anymore.

I'm rooting for the Chargers/Giants to get in the bowl, I've always been an underdog guy.
 
I don't see any upsets. Stupid New England will keep on going. Green Bay will throttle the Giants. How the Giants made it this far is beyond me. I only pray that the Chargers kick the crap out of the Patriots, but I just don't see how.
 
Colts favored over chargers? are you living in last week? they lost :P

i think its gonna be Green Bay V. New England in the Superbowl :)
 
the chargers vs patriots game depends on whether Rivers and Tomlinson will play. Packers vs Giants, ill go with giants
 
I don't think they'll beat them even with LT and Rivers. All you can do is hope though. Stupid Patriots.
 
you dont see how the giants got this far

the giants have a great team.

if you disagree ur legally retarded

amani toomer
brandon jacobs
boss
micheal strahan
steve smith
burress

im too lazy to type everyone out


they almost beat the pats on the 16th game if you havnt forgotten that where were you


they even made T.O. cry so they own
 
Go Patriots YEAH, they are going to win the superblow, :)
Eire.32
 
before the playoffs started I predicted the Giants to go to the Super Bowl against the Pats, I called them my sleeper team, my next door neighbor will owe me a 12 pack if the Giants go lol, I told him NY wouldnt win the Super Bowl, but go to it, all in all I do not really care who wins cuz Im a die-hard Raider fan, but watching playoff football is the _______ !!;)
 
[quote1200726752=Amaranthus Savior]
I kinda don't watch football because i think it's violent >.>. But I am hoping for Colts... Hehe...
[/quote1200726752]


k that was a wierd reply lol btw colts are already eliminated :)
 
[quote1200749370==(eGO)=ManBearPig-TR]
Colts favored over chargers? are you living in last week? they lost :P

i think its gonna be Green Bay V. New England in the Superbowl :)
[/quote1200749370]


LOL.... yeah, I know. I edited my post. I meant the Patriots. :)
 
One graphic tells many stories:

here is my pick:


gforce_banner.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top