stopped in to say Hi All

Silent_Predator

EGO Addict
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
1,281
Hi guys and gals. Just wanted to let everyone know Im still around. I spent a month hospitalized, but Im ok. Im hopeing to be back gaming with you all asap. If Im not back by Thanksgiving, I wish you all a great Holiday.

miss playing with you all

Matt.
Silent_Predator
 
bro sucks to hear about the hospital. back atcha for the holidays. hope to see you pwnin with back online soon!
 
Hi guys and gals. Just wanted to let everyone know Im still around. I spent a month hospitalized, but Im ok. Im hopeing to be back gaming with you all asap. If Im not back by Thanksgiving, I wish you all a great Holiday.

miss playing with you all

Matt.
Silent_Predator

I love you :3
 
Get better and have good holiday yourself.
 
Get better Silent, Flash isn't the same without you. Have a good Holiday!
 
Good to hear from you , I started to get worried for you. I hope every thing is going ok. will talk when you can make it. If not soon then have a good holiday, give my best to your family.
 
Be well and we'll see you when you return. Take it easy.
 
So Silent was all like, "Yo, I am gonna pwn you bad!"
And I was all like, "No way man, I can take you out easy!"
So then he was like, "Yeah right! I am gonna make you go crying to your momma!"
And then I was like, "Whatever! I am gonna pwn you so bad, you're gonna have to go to the hospital!"
So then he was like, "Whatever dude, that's impossible. It's just a video game."
So then I was like, "Just you watch..."
And then I pwned him and he was like, "OW! My body!"
And so I was all like, "Dude...I toldja."
 
Back
Top