- Joined
- Jun 3, 2010
- Messages
- 563
Sorry if this is the wrong forum guys.
So my friend is letting me play MW2 on his Steam account. He gave me his username and pass (good friends), and ATM I'm downloading the game to my computer. However, is there a way to actually transfer the game ownership to my steam account, so I can play it without having to log out and then log back in to his account?
Not sure if this breaks any type of Terms of Service, so nix this thread if needed, admins.
Thanks!
Pwnt :biggrin:
So my friend is letting me play MW2 on his Steam account. He gave me his username and pass (good friends), and ATM I'm downloading the game to my computer. However, is there a way to actually transfer the game ownership to my steam account, so I can play it without having to log out and then log back in to his account?
Not sure if this breaks any type of Terms of Service, so nix this thread if needed, admins.
Thanks!
Pwnt :biggrin:










