Hey,My computer is acting all funky, first off, im skimming the internet when my computer turns off and restarts on its own. Then when its all finished loading and all is settled I notice every thing has changed, my Task bar is in a windows 98 or windows 2000 setting and I cant launch my internet and my sound card isnt working, windows say this is not working because an application is disabled so I try to fix this only for windows to say this feature (I think) is not available. So first I thought it was in safe mode, so I prompted windows to start normally, but still it is in normal mode and it still wont work, I dont know what to do.
I am extremely frustrated at the moment because I have a paper due in 6 days and I had all my progress saved on that computer
I have tried HP support but they said "Your warranty has expired, please pay 49.99$ (US) for us to assist you. Thank you for waiting30 minutes on the phone!"
Worst customer support EVER. Im not sure if all Computer companies are like this but I will never buy another HP product again.
So if you guys have any ideas PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post them here, I CANNOT let this paper be late.
Thanks
-That Guy
I am extremely frustrated at the moment because I have a paper due in 6 days and I had all my progress saved on that computer
I have tried HP support but they said "Your warranty has expired, please pay 49.99$ (US) for us to assist you. Thank you for waiting30 minutes on the phone!"
Worst customer support EVER. Im not sure if all Computer companies are like this but I will never buy another HP product again.
So if you guys have any ideas PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post them here, I CANNOT let this paper be late.
Thanks
-That Guy
















