Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erich

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
1,767
Hey Guys,

I have a HUGE problem!

I can't log onto my main username. I got a whole bunch of trojans and viruses. I can log on and it will give me a black screen then a whole bunch of Vista Secruity stuff. I have restarted my computer numerous times, logged on and off. Please help me :facewall:
 
Last edited:
Do you have another computer you have access to? I assume yes, since you're posting and it doesn't sound like the aforementioned computer is operational.
 
Jesus man. How did you get all of those?!
Get Malwarebytes (Clicky), the free version, and run a scan in Safe Mode (hit F8 at start up).
 
Thanks Phobus!

Phobus said:
Jesus man. How did you get all of those?!

I checked my e-mail, downloaded some skins from FPSBanana and the next thing you know 10 million viruses are popping up on my screen. Luckily, this is only the first time something like this has happened since I got my computer a year ago.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Phobus!



I checked my e-mail, downloaded some skins from FPSBanana and the next thing you know 10 million viruses are popping up on my screen. Luckily, this is only the first time something like this has happened since I got my computer a year ago.

well there's your problem
 
FPSBanana isn't trust worthy, then.
And you're also not using good anti-virus/anti-malware protection.
 
Huh, I've been using FPSBanana to replace almost all my skins, sounds and UI in the past. I've never had any problems with it. I doubt it is because I have/had better virus protection because my virus software never flagged anything.

I think something else is causing you those problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top