Beyonce Forum Fiend =(eGO)= Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 715 Nov 17, 2010 #1 I need to get a new computer, for my christmas gift. I want a computer that is: Fast Reliable Good starting video card / can get one later Good graphics card Last a long time HELP ME CHRISTMAS SHOPPING PLEASE POST LINKS BELOW
I need to get a new computer, for my christmas gift. I want a computer that is: Fast Reliable Good starting video card / can get one later Good graphics card Last a long time HELP ME CHRISTMAS SHOPPING PLEASE POST LINKS BELOW
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Nov 17, 2010 #2 budget. are you looking to build, or buy a prebuilt? if you post in my thread/use the format, I could find you a perfect computer.
budget. are you looking to build, or buy a prebuilt? if you post in my thread/use the format, I could find you a perfect computer.
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Nov 17, 2010 #3 Please build it yourself, you will thank me later
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Nov 17, 2010 #4 Some pretty good prebuilt systems, http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6898529&Sku=SYX-1064 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6766713&Sku=I455-96701 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6713225&CatId=1887 The 5770 and GTX 260 GPU's should last you a good 1-2 years before need to upgrade. Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
Some pretty good prebuilt systems, http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6898529&Sku=SYX-1064 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6766713&Sku=I455-96701 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6713225&CatId=1887 The 5770 and GTX 260 GPU's should last you a good 1-2 years before need to upgrade.