Brilliant idea! :D

Xhisorz

Famous
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
576
Okay everybody, as the title says I just got a brilliant idea! But for this to come true I need some pro Mac users help!

I made this post from my IPod touch and I thought it was pretty complicated, so I thought of, why not make a Edgegamers Organisation App which made posting on edgegamers forum alot easier on iPhones an iPods! So anyone who knows how to do this please come and help me! ;)
 
Also, make it for Android. :P
Then I could help people with computers when I'm on the go! Yeah!
 
Yes, I bet somebody in ego knows how to do all this. ;)

I don't doubt it.
And with the app, eGO could simultaneously update the site. It's a little bloated for desktop use, and it completely crashes my mobile device. Yeah, seriously. My phone locks up and I have to restart it. -_-
 
It's called tapatalk, and it works for any forum that uses vbulliten. I don't think that eGO has a recent enough version of vbulliten for it to work though
 
It's called tapatalk, and it works for any forum that uses vbulliten. I don't think that eGO has a recent enough version of vbulliten for it to work though

Tapatalk isn't free, though. I am cheap.
eGO still needs a whole site refresh. It takes a while to load, even on my friend's 15megabit connection. :sleep:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top