Should Ph?bus do 3Dmark01 in bench thread?

3dm01; yes or no?


  • Total voters
    11
  • This poll will close: .

reflex99

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
4,044
3Dmark01 is fun, and is still a good indicator of relative performance.

Phobus refuses to do it because it is only DX8. :confused1:<--me

What do you guys think?

Yes or no?
 
I'd like to do more modern benchmarks, which is why I don't really want to do this bench. We could do 3DMark06, though
 
I really don't see how that is relevant though.

It still runs on modern cards, and it still accurately gauges performance of said cards
 
here lies the personal problem.....


I've run 06 so many times that I hate to watch it now. 01 is still interesting...
 
here lies the personal problem.....


I've run 06 so many times that I hate to watch it now. 01 is still interesting...

That's a personal problem for you. Just run it, go do something for five minutes, then check it when it's done. Problem solving, we can has it!
 
one day you shall run out of benchmarks to do and you will be forced to run 01

MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAAA
 
one day you shall run out of benchmarks to do and you will be forced to run 01

MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAAA

By the time I run out of benchmarks, 3dm11 will be out. Then we'd have to run that FO SHO.
 
They are probably going to bork the free version like they did with vantage....
 
ya 3d mark is really starting to force this 2011 version out now. i wonder how much different & better itll be. in my mind, the 06 version is the best version to use for all modern machines. there is also an nvidia version (i think, but dont hold me to that) if you do an online search for benchmarkers.
 
I am excited for 11 as well, we need a good DX11 bench that isn't totally nvidia biased.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top