Competitive DoD:S?

Synergy

EGO Addict
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,245
Hey guys, just wanting to ask a little about the competitive side of the DoD:S community, i've been told that there is still a team going and that there are "trials" for it, if so.. would someone let me know how it works?

Thanks!
 
We currently have 2 competitive teams led by Ronpaul. One for the FDL league and one for the newly formed DCL league. The FDL roster is locked right now but you might be able to get on the DCL roster. Ronpaul can correct me if I am wrong, but if you are interested in trying out make sure to speak with him either via private message or ventrilo.

-Blue
 
Thanks Blue! I've added Ron via steam and i think i've sent him a request via the forums.
 
Please note that only eGs and above are eligible to join the competitive teams, by leadership decision.
 
Thanks Blue, Jeod, sorry I've missed your PMs Syn I'm on vacation at the moment but they're entirely accurate about the teams and that you will need that G before we can proceed. In the meantime, let's meet up on some pubs and let's see what you've got! =D
 
Well i think that sucks that you have to be an eg to play. But since i already play in DCL I shouldnt complain. Hope I get to play with you guys and Kick your Butts :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top