What do you think about ego?

Kensei

I made one post
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
12
What is the best about being an eGO member? For you personally :) ?:drool:
 
Hm.....That is a toughy I like a LOT of things.

My number one has to be......Meeting new people.
You get to meet all sorts of people everyday in Edgegamers.
 
A GREAT community upholding GREAT values in a world that continually lets its morals and standards of right and wrong increasingly slip into the sewer. I LOVE being a part of Edgegamers because I feel I am doing my part to uphold some decency in the world and helping the rest of us with similar values to provide a clean fun environment where they can play and enjoy games online without being bombarded by cussing, griefing, and hacking players that try to ruin people's enjoyment of gaming.
 
Last edited:
Everything. Since I joined up with eGO, it has become my life. =P I love the values of the community, the people alongside me (whether you be e, eG, or eGO), and just everything else there is about eGO.

Thank you eGO for being the best community out there! :D
 
It is a family friendly community that welcomes all levels of gaming and all age groups. eGO picks its admins based upon merit rather than selling adminship, which keeps admin abuse to a minimum. Overall, I love it!!!!
 
Cheater still been caught here.
2f8rjrl2sflkefsen2fj2fsn2u.jpg

http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=618705
 

Latest posts

Back
Top