Best scores and best games you've had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than me. I can't find the play button D:

Now I do have LoL but haven't really played it yet. So I guess my score is 0...

MAGA i am doing this for ur good, but if u dont find me in vent to play a game i will find u and... then i will... and you never want to get BG mad lol :mad:
 
MAGA i am doing this for ur good, but if u dont find me in vent to play a game i will find u and... then i will... and you never want to get BG mad lol :mad:

But the play button is playing tricks on me and I can't find it! D:
 
Notes: Stat details are for most recent match.
Top: 2 deaths could have easily been avoided. Both early game: One, I stopped recalling to save a teammate. Other, I didn't notice the minions attacking tower with me were dead.
Defeated match: Items were: Beserkers, Ghostblade, Stark, 2x Phantom Dancer, 1x Infinity Edge, had it all about 45 minutes in, but we still lost (thus my 9 deaths) because my team was SO terrible :(.
Been playing this game for about 5 days now, never played HoN or DotA.

vyp1y9.png
 
Best Game recently (within 2 weeks)

As Malphite

9/0/4

I think I had on

Dorans Shield
Merc Treads
Force Nature
Randiuns
(dont think I got to build after this, since game ended)
 
loll.jpg


lets just say...i dont know how anyone on the other team got to level 30..
 
Last edited:
2zhpsee.png


Deaths in order: Got straight owned very early game; double-teamed when at low health; 5v1 while I defended tower (I charged in with my head up and my eyes shut); and tower dive.
 
My best game ever right here just happened few minutes ago with BG G O B and White Tiger
bestgamever5.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top