Best scores and best games you've had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite enjoy being immortal. Especially when 1v5 with an Inhibitor turret can't take me down, or even outrun me. Without ult, even. Game was finished with ~3400 gold unused.

EDIT: Team was L:30/24/22/30 and opponents were 30/30/30/26/27
Damage dealt: 142,232. Taken: 42,646. Healed: 65,713.
10 kill spree, 84 seconds dead.


2qiw9hc.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not the best, but interesting. I essentially won this game. I was mid vs. Ashe. My first death was chasing her under tower, obviously I failed. After that, however, she was lagging so much she couldn't play, but she didn't disconnect. She sat in spawn sending ult down mid whenever the cooldown/lag allowed her to. I was then alone in mid. I pushed all three towers, AND the inhibitor, uncontested except by minions and the towers themselves. Not once did any of the four other players come to kill me, EXCEPT after I pushed the inhibitor down myself. Straight up middle, 4 buildings destroyed, they kill me, then surrender.

Also, I'm not quite sure why it says I destroyed 4 turrets and not 3. I don't recall leaving lane.

2d9eoeu.png
 
I like me some heimer, of course from what I've seen he needs the nerf bat.

Winningscreenshot3.jpg


No clue why my ss seem so blurry.... That's going to bother me now.
 
I guy I am happy to see that we have call of duty and eve members are playing LoL, I hope to play whit you guys and events. O yeah good job in your gamea!
 
goodgamen.jpg


Im ok with this game. Got them to surrender right away, It also took 3 of them to take me down :P
 
i went 19/9/5 with kennen, i got fed so much it was funny how bad they were, but we lost cause it was 4v5 20 minutes in
 
notabadday.jpg


Pretty solid day of League. the 18/0/2 game is just custom vs bots while I practiced Skill shots
 
First picture is score. Second is stats for same game. At the end of the game when we were attacking their Nexus, they were 4v1 against me, and I killed all 4 myself before one of their ignites finally got me. Also, if you calculate Gold Earned (second picture) and the cost of my items, I had 6344 gold unspent at the end, and I was still Immortal Mundo!

2hwd66b.png


2uzp8r8.png
 
morganacrop.jpg


Definitely one of the most assists i have ever got with morgana and also a very long game, like 73 minutes :p

Edit: ugh, ignore the yellow stripes, can't get on the pc i play LoL on at the moment, i will change the pic soon :)
 
Last edited:
LoL1.png


Played the game with Fallout and Malak, 4v5 ftw :D.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Had No room for boots, settled with 2 Phantom Dancers instead :D.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top