Best scores and best games you've had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can i find the "print scrn" on a laptop cuz i cant find on my laptop. so help plz!

BG if you have windows 7 i suggest trying "Snipping Tool"

i believe Vista has it too.

looks like this :
Capture-2.png


If you don't want to use that its FUNC + One of your F-keys.


--> Good Luck :D
 
From my recent games, I did 16-4-7 with Kog'Maw. One of my best no-death streaks was 9-0-10 or 9-0-11 as Cho'Gath.

Other than those, I've had some crazy 2x and 3x kills total with Master Yi. Never screenied them though, so I have no idea what my final tally was.
 
Gah, I forgot to screenshot it.

It was only a 22-7-1x with Tryndamere, but I had over 640k total damage done. o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top