Nope. Cant merge and steam wont do it for you
Valve=Terrible customer anything.
Agreed, the won't help you at all; and it is impossible to do that, sorry.
If you for all cost can avoid the Valve customer service. Do so. Anything started with them is bound to take forever.
Other than resetting passwords, "hacked" accounts, CD key issues, and a few other things - what do you want them to do? Valve is not a company like EA that can throw money at support representatives.
I don't know maybe support their games? They make money off every purchase made through steam, so they do have money, its not like they're offering a free service. If you look in my thread about their response to my map issue you will see what I am talking about.
I don't know maybe support their games? They make money off every purchase made through steam, so they do have money, its not like they're offering a free service. If you look in my thread about their response to my map issue you will see what I am talking about.
actually there are very easy and good to deal with i have contacted the developers regarding bugs and fix's for srcds and i have contacted them to make patches to alien swarm.
and they did what needed to be done and were easy to contact.