Thanksgiving & Realism

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Gridiron
So first off, how many of you guys are gonna participate in "Turkey Bowls" or any sort of Thanksgiving football game tomorrow morning/afternoon? My town has an unofficial (it's just grown over the last ten years) tournament at the local high school (it's gotten so big, it has had to branch out to other schools in town as well) that is beyond ridiculously huge. I'd guesstimate roughly 25-30 games and just hundreds and hundreds of people playing at once at the HS alone. Sooooo much fun.

Anyways, let's hear how you guys do in your games. Even better than your successes would be sharing with us any other edgegamers' failures (if you know them in real life and play with/against them). :)



Turkey Day
So do you guys have any weird/strange traditions on Thanksgiving besides the "normal"/expected things? I am a little surprised nobody has thrown this out there already...



Realism
Axis: I am sorry to inform you that we easily dispatched you with a good amount of our rank structure/skill not present. Therefore, with the expectation of their return this coming Saturday...sorry, but y'all gonna lose...:thumbup: That's just how it is.

All: So if you can see that ghetto-fab (more ghetto than fab) sig of mine...I'd be totally cool to make any of you people in Realism one as well (even you, Axis). I never claim to be an artist, but I figure I'd put the offer out there. All you've gotta do is tell me each map/battle you have participated in (that is what each of the bars/ribbons represents--and yes the colors mean something too :P).

Allies: Any Allies involved in Realism...if you would like to be further prepared for Realism this week, or have any questions regarding it--contact me. I'll help any/all of you with anything we can think of to make sure you're helping the team be at its best!
 
When you say football, is that soccer or american football..? Football over here is soccer for you guys, It's so confusing!
 
Soccer is baby sport. Football sport for man.

lol at every time you make a football joke about it being for not manlish people. Aww Americans and their football. Love to watch it on ESP? by the way. :P
 
Soccer is baby sport. Football sport for man.

You guys have a hard time arguing this what with all of those flops in the no-/low-contact futball? :P

But let's not turn this into a flame war guys.



So here is how my game went. Tied 10-10. I had 6 rushes for 180 yards and 2 TD, 3 catches (0 drops) for 35 yards and a TD, 1-1 passing for 60 yards and a TD, about a half-dozen tackles and countless pancakes while blocking.
 
Turkey hunt? Let me get my old winchester and the hounds, tally ho!

hmm, i think your thinking about a fox/racoon/pheasant/duck/dove/wild hog hunt/and a few other I cant remember at the moment.....you dont use dogs when you hunt Turkeys :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top