CSS in KSA

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
was browsing cnn and saw this picture. these guys are the saudi arabian counter-terrorism unit. they get stuff done. this is for all those people who always ask me, "is it safe over there?"

t1larg.jpg


original article

-Blue
 
..MP5? Is that a Famas on the left and a TMP in the middle? Also, notice the guys back on the left.. it says :|
 
could be. theres a national guard base right outside the compound I lived in. I have seen these units doing drills before. Pretty intense stuff.

-Blue
 
Ya I believe there is 2 famas, and 1 MP5 for the guy who goes in first.. but The Funny part they come to the US to learn that first... HAHA. Bet you didnt know that tidbit of info :P
 
Blue's thoughts while looking at article ; "If only I had my sniper rifle..."
They look like they pretty mean though. I remember being in Cadets as a kid, but I don't think my knowledge of how to march and (possibly) hunt a deer matches these guys.
 
Im pretty sure that MP5 doesnt have a clip in it. Or is this a drill?
 
Im pretty sure that MP5 doesnt have a clip in it. Or is this a drill?

You're correct. There is no magazine in the MP5. They're probably just running some glass house type scenarios. And Blasphemy is spot on, remember who trains these guys.
 
And Blasphemy is spot on, remember who trains these guys.

yeh the only thing that the saudis manufacture themselves are their troop transports. Which are some of the most advanced troop crawlers in the world due to the rugged terrain there.

-Blue
 
WOW wish we had same squadrons over here.

Thats two mp5s and a rifle, not a weapon expert though.
 
mmm, actually, the one with his back turned to us is carrying a G36, the upper part is too big to be a FAMAS. I can see the built in red-dot, and it's Folding stock. I have an eye for such things.
 
its possible, but apparently the only visual difference is the magazine, which is absent with these
 

Latest posts

Back
Top