- Joined
- Feb 25, 2008
- Messages
- 2,591
So, I know what your all thinking.
"Where's that cutie boy Skipper, I sure do miss him, I only see him on forums, big muscly armed guy."
Here's the truth...I bought a 360...and Modern Warfare 2. :chair:
Give me a few days to get frustrated with it, it won't take long.
If you have MW2 for 360 make sure to either post your gamertag or PM it to me, I'd like to show you how Skipper plays without lag!
"Where's that cutie boy Skipper, I sure do miss him, I only see him on forums, big muscly armed guy."
Here's the truth...I bought a 360...and Modern Warfare 2. :chair:
Give me a few days to get frustrated with it, it won't take long.
If you have MW2 for 360 make sure to either post your gamertag or PM it to me, I'd like to show you how Skipper plays without lag!



















:crying: